Thursday 23 February 2012

TAKE ME TO THE DISCO CLUB

I am like a greedy child at the moment.
I want these.
And I need these.
And I will not stop till I get these.

They are, of course, the American Apparel 'Disco Pant'.



I am so in love with these, especially the first photo that reminds me of Debbie Harry. Now I know and understand that I won't look like either of these women, my legs are NOT endless, at 5 foot 3 I'm never going to look willowy and elegant in these but I want them so bad.
And I have no idea which colour I'd pick, I think the black ones are a bit too close to leggings for me, and at £70 a pop, I don't want something that people would take for leggings. So it's between the grey and the blue, what's everyones opinions? And has anyone got a pair of these? Are they as slimming and nip-tucky as people say? Or should I really consider shifting the last couple of Christmas pounds before jumping in? 20 questions haha.

Any Idea's guys? Your opinions are needed haha!


Lots of Love and Hugs,

Olivia
xxxxxxx

Photos courtesy of Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment