Tuesday 7 February 2012

HERE GOES NOTHING....

Hello Lovelies!


My first Blog! And my first post of my first blog! Ever since watching Sex and the City I always thought I'd like to try my hand at writing, something about nonchalantly staring out of the window, Marlboro in hand, in some fantastic Galliano creation was shockingly enticing. 


But then I realised several things:


1. I have no disastrous relationships to talk about, I have a lovely boyfriend who doesn't have commitment issues and if he had fallen in love with someone younger than myself it would only be woeful because it would be illegal, not because she had better skin than myself.


2. I look no where near as cool smoking as Carrie Bradshaw does.


3. I will never be able to afford anything by Galliano.


However, there is one thing that I do truly have a passion for, that I covet, collect and spend the majority of my (not so) hard earned pennies on.


Make Up.
With sub categories of Skin Care and Clothing.


So that's what this blog will be about. I've set myself a new years resolution of writing a blog about what I love, and even though I'm slightly late, even though all my other ones have fallen down the gutter (quitting smoking being the main one), I'm going to go for it. Because it can't hurt to have a stab at it.


Before I say anything else, I'm not an expert, I'm not trained and there is no skill to what I'll be writing about, just my own opinions, thoughts and deranged ramblings.


With that, I'll leave you with my own list of my favourite bloggers, clever, funny women who's taste in make up is flawless.


Lots of Love, 


Olivia 
xxxxx


Pearls and Poodles
Mes Luxes
I Heart Cosmetics
Yummy Mummys Beauty Blog
Liparazzi
British Beauty Blogger
Make Up To Make Out

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! like you I was inspired by Carrie, but me smoking a marlboro is more dot cotton style!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I'm trying to cut down on the marlboro's so it might have to change to cups of coffee and tea! thank you! xxx

      Delete